Four Cups Of Compassion
Dear Spirit to Spirit friend,
In this season of remembering all the
good there is, and as we sit in the deep challenges of our lives and our world,
may we offer loving kindness and peace, compassion and care... to our families- human and animal- our friends, our communities, our country, and our world.
Recipe for a Peaceful Thanksliving
by Cris Comer, founder Vegan Social Clubs
· 4 cups of Compassion
· 2 cups of Kindness
· 2 cups of Empathy
· Generous helping of Patience
· 5 spoonfuls of Understanding
· Heaps of Friendship
· Pinch of Forgiveness
· Dash of Respect
· 1 Barrel of Laughter
· Love to taste
· An extra sprinkle of Hope
1. Take compassion and kindness, mix thoroughly with empathy.
2. Blend in patience and understanding, add friendship and forgiveness.
3. Sprinkle generously with respect.
4. Cover with laughter, add love to taste and garnish with all the hope your heart can hold.
Makes a great dish for holidays, but a delicious offering at any time of the year.
May our entire world be showered in peace... today and every day.
Wishing you and your family joy and blessings on the holiday.
In Gratitude & Love, Joanna